Heli Skiing Alaska - Seward
Pure Powder insight
Small group heli skiing
Skiing in a group of 4 skiers - with a maximum of 12 staying at the lodge
Be a powder pioneer
There is still a huge amount of terrain to be discovered here - ski untouched runs where no one has been before
A horizon of sun, sky and peaks in the Kenai range - ski classic Alaskan steeps by day returning to your lakeside lodge by night
Where you stay
- Remote log cabins at the Seward Windsong Lodge.
- Maximum of 12 heli skiing guests
- Private chef on site to cater for your every need
- Downtime activities such as cold water heli surfing (in drysuits) and deep sea fishing
Glacier-incised mountains with gentle bowls, steep mountain faces and treed couloirs dominate this region alongside outstanding views of the Pacific Ocean
US$10,500 per person for 7 days
Fly to Anchorage
Round-trip transportation on a scheduled shuttle
Booking your trip
Do get in touch to check availability, book or to find out more information
- Up to 5 hours of helicopter flight time per group of four
- Premier accommodation at the Seward Windsong lodge
- All meals (prepared by the resident chef)
- Round-trip transportation on a scheduled shuttle from the Anchorage International Airport
- Use of Mammut PULSE Barryvox avalanche transceiver
- Additional hours over and above your flight time
- Powder ski rental
- Flights to Alaska and insurance - see Trip Preparation for special rates
Locations in Alaska
Click on a location name for more information
- Girdwood boasts a great variety of terrain and offers a town-based programme with resort and cat skiing back up, meaning you can ski every day whatever the weather.
- Tordrillo is a remote lodge location famed for big glacier and couloir skiing and stable weather systems. It's a personal, small-scale experience, limited to 12 guests.
- Seward offers a horizon of sun, sky and peaks in the gorgeous glacial valleys of the Kenai Range. Skiing vertical, steep terrain by day staying at a remote log cabin by night.
Trips in Seward
Classic 7 Day Package
Includes 7 full days of heli skiing (and 8 nights of accommodation). Skiing in small groups of 4 guests with one guide, with a maximum of 3 groups. With up to 5 hours of helicopter flight time per group of four.