Heli Skiing Alaska - Tordrillo
Pure Powder insight
The volcanic peaks and eroded granite rock features of the massive Tordrillo range have created a unique skiing playground
The stunning lake-side Tordrillo Lodge offers a haven of rustic luxury in remote, and wild surroundings.
Remote, small-scale adventurous heli skiing set in mind blowing surroundings famed for challenging couloirs and stunning glaciers
Where you stay
- Beautiful remote lodge situated on the edge of a frozen lake
- Accessible by ski plane only
- Maximum of 12 guests
- Comfortable and intimate lodging with outdoor sauna with lake plunge pool
The stunning Tordrillo interior mountain range boasts a multitude of massive glaciers and couloirs, with most runs ranging between 3,000 and 4,000 vertical feet
From US$9,500 per person
Fly to Anchorage
45 minute flight by ski plane
Booking your trip
Do get in touch to check availability, book, or to find out more information
- A guaranteed amount of flying time
- All accommodation and food
- Transfer by ski plane to and from Anchorage Airport
- Overnight accommodation at the Millennium Anchorage Hotel prior to departure for the lodge
- Use of outdoor recreational equipment on down days
- Use of Mammut PULSE Barryvox avalanche transceiver
- Extra lodge expenses such alcoholic drinks
- Additional flying over and above your guarantee
- Powder ski rental
- Flights to Alaska and insurance - see Trip Preparation for special rates
Locations in Alaska
Click on a location name for more information
- Girdwood boasts a great variety of terrain and offers a town-based programme with resort and cat skiing back up, meaning you can ski every day whatever the weather.
- Tordrillo is a remote lodge location famed for big glacier and couloir skiing and stable weather systems. It's a personal, small-scale experience, limited to 12 guests.
- Seward offers a horizon of sun, sky and peaks in the gorgeous glacial valleys of the Kenai Range. Skiing vertical, steep terrain by day staying at a remote log cabin by night.
Trips in Tordrillo
The following trips are available:
Classic 8 Day Package
Includes 7 full days of heli skiing (and 8 night of accommodation). Skiing is in small groups of 4 guests, with a maximum of 12 guests at any one time. Prices from $9,500 per person (includes 5 hours of guaranteed flight time per group – extra flying costs $980 per group).
Kings and Corn
The ultimate heli adventure giving you access to the best corn skiing and King Salmon fishing in the Alaskan wilderness. Trips are 5 days in length with prices starting from US$8,650 per person.
Experience the ultimate in freedom and flexibility with a private group and your own dedicated helicopter. Contact us for availability and prices.