Pure Powder insight
Be a powder pioneer
There is still a huge amount of terrain to be discovered here - ski untouched runs where no one has been before
Unique cultural experience
With condors circling overhead, local Chilean life round the corner and horse riding for down-days, heli skiing in Chile is unforgettable
Three heli ski bases in Chile
Click on a location name for more information
- Lodge Andino is a stunning, family run ‘hacienda’ offering first-class boutique accommodation located moments away from the heli skiing terrain.
- Stay at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in central Santiago for a cosmopolitan heli ski experience, and enjoy the delights of downtown Santiago with the heli skiing wilderness a 20 minute flight away.
- For a unique experience, stay onboard a luxury yacht in Patagonia with a member of staff for every guest and the best heli skiing a short flight away.
Booking, availability and prices
The season in Chile runs from July to October. Prices for the 2013 season are now available - please contact us for more info and availability
Chile Heli Skiing Dates and Prices 2013
- Professional heli skiing operation run by experienced mountain guides
- Southern Hemisphere heli skiing season from July to October
- 1 million acres of exclusive, untouched Chilean powder snow
- Small groups for maximum skiing flexibility
- Stunning hacienda style luxury heli skiing lodging
A cultural experience - you will fall in love with this wonderful country
The Pure Powder experience
Choice of trips
Powder South Heli Skiing offer a personalised heli skiing programme, with small groups of guests enjoying 7-day or 3-day trips as follows:
- CLASSIC: 12 guests in total - skiing in 3 groups of 4, with one helicopter. Based out of Lodge Andino.
- SEMI-PRIVATE: 8 guests in total – skiing in 2 groups of 4 with one helicopter. Based out of Lodge Andino.
- PRIVATE: a maximum of 4 people enjoy an exclusive helicopter and their own guide, for the ultimate in flexibility and freedom. Based out of Lodge Andino and Ritz Carlton, Santiago.
Powder South Heli Ski Guides
Powder South, set-up by two mountaineering professionals, have pioneered South America heli skiing and have a team of excellent European guides
The Latest Heli Skiing Offers
Check out our Heli Ski Offers page for some great booking incentives for the ultimate ski experience in 2012 and 2013
Heli ski warm-up in Europe
To make the most out of your heli skiing trip, check out our 4 or 7 day powder skiing trips in Europe as a perfect warm up
Am I ready to ski off piste?
If you are a strong intermediate piste skier but have never tried skiing powder then you should try out Powder Development off piste trips