Pure Powder insight
Most of the skiing is on open alpine terrain at the perfect gradient
From Western Europe - so you can enjoy a full 7 days of heli skiing with minimal travel time
Two heli ski bases in Turkey
Click on a location name for more information
Booking, availability and prices
Please contact us if you are interested in heli skiing in Turkey.
- 7 years of successful heli skiing operation
- 4,500 sq kilometres of fantastic alpine powder heli skiing
- Consistent snowfall and stable snowpack due to proximity to the Black Sea
- Small groups for maximum flexibility
- Quality guiding team and excellent Swiss pilots and helicopters
- Quick and easy access from Europe
A fantastic ability to step into our shoes and understand what we wanted
The Pure Powder experience
Choice of trips
Turkey Heli Ski offers two programmes:
- PRESTIGE: 7 days of heli skiing with a maximum of 4 groups of 4 or 5 guests (maximum of 19) with one helicopter. Based out of Ayder.
- PRIVATE: 7 days of heli skiing with a private helicopter for groups of up to 12 people, skiing in groups of 4. Based out of Ayder or Ikzidere.
Turkey Heli Skiing
With seven years of experience Turkey Heli Skiing is a professional Swiss run operation with top quality guides and safety at its core
Am I ready for heli skiing?
If you are a strong or intermediate skier on the piste then you're ready to try heli skiing. Talk to us about heli skiing introduction programmes and read our blog
Heli ski warm-up in Europe
To make the most out of your heli skiing trip, check out our 4 or 7 day powder skiing trips in Europe as a perfect warm up
What is heli skiing?
Heli skiing is using a helicopter to access glorious off piste powder skiing. No waiting in lift queues, no busy pistes, just loads of un-tracked powder...